Friday 8 January 2016

Beauty Favourites of 2015

As many of you can tell by my recent blog posts, I am taking advantage of the new year and having a ton of ideas for blog posts! Today I have a 'Beauty Favourites Of 2016' post for you all and I'm just choosing the products that really stand out to me.

Benefit 'The Porefessional'
This is my all time favourite primer that I have ever tried! I have repurchased it so many times and I use it every single day when I am applying my makeup. It creates a perfect base and also keeps my makeup on all day which I love.

Benefit 'Rockateur' blush
I love this blush all year round however, I prefer it in the winter months simply because I prefer a lighter/ brighter blush in the summer! Although this is my all time favourite blush by far, I love the colour, the pigmentation and pretty much everything about it.

Benefit 'Hoola' bronzer
Usually I really don't like bronzers, purely because of my pale skin. I find some too orange or too dark but my opinion changed when I got a sample of the 'Hoola' bronzer in a Benefit set! 'Hoola' bronzer is the perfect shade and it is so easy to blend so there is never any harsh lines on my face, I just love it!

The Balm 'Mary Lou Manizer' highlight
I picked up this stunning highlight in Duty Free on my way to Spain and I have been in absolute love with it ever since! It is the perfect colour and the pigmentation is unbelievable. I have never been so impressed by a highlight before!

Urban Decay 'Naked 3' eyeshadow palette
Throughout the year I have mentioned this palette many times and that is because it is my all time favourite palette ever! One reason being I love wearing rosy toned shades on my eyes as they make my blue eyes seem brighter! However I love the variety of colours and also the pigmentation!

Maybelline 'Lash Sensational' mascara
I felt like I just had to include a mascara as my final beauty favourite of 2015 and I had to choose my well loved 'Lash Sensational'. I am in love with this mascara and it is perfect for both thickening and lengthening your mascara me all in one which is often tricky to find! I love everything about it from the packaging all the way to the product itself!

What are your beauty favourites of 2015?
~ Lauren Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment