Sunday 24 January 2016

Blogging Goals For 2016

I have a good feeling that this is going to be a very exciting year for me in terms of blogging! I can see myself developing the way I write and also I can see the standard of my photography improving! However I have a couple of points which I would love to share all about my blogging goals of 2016.

1. Reach 100 followers.
Now I'm not saying that I am only doing this for the followers! To be honest, that is the least of my worries, but it is always nice to know that you have an audience there who are reading my blog!

2. Make more friends in the blogging industry.
Now I have made a ton of amazing friends through Instagram who are able to support me whenever I need help! They are some of the best people I have met and I would love to meet more people and share our love for blogging!

3. Do more collaborations.
It is always fun to do collaborations with people as it does not only bring you together as friends but it also allows you to compare your writing skills and to improve as there is always room for improvement!

4. Develop my writing technique.
Whenever I read other blogs I find myself noticing the way that they write and the language that they use and I am always looking for ways that I can improve!

5. Improve my photography skills.
Just like I said in the introduction, I love to see blog posts with amazing photography and I would love my blog to have that effect on people. Therefore, I am going to be experimenting with lighting and different angles to give the best possible results.

Have you got any blogging goals?
~ Lauren Xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment